We offer you a number of convenient ways to make monthly payments on your Affirm MasterCard®, including:
- Set up automatic bill payments through your online banking. Just add Payee: “Affirm MasterCard”.
- Bring your Statement into your local bank and pay directly through your bank account.
- Visit a Western Union with a WUQC. Use “Affirm Canada” for the code city, “BC” for the code province.
- Pay online using TelPay at www.TelPay.ca.
- Mail a cheque to: Affirm Card, PO Box 48235, 595 Burrand Street, Vancouver, BC V7X 1A1.
Once you establish a payment history or have improved your situation, we can always re-evaluate and Affirm can determine if a credit increase can be granted. We will always need your consent to do so.
No. Your credit limit will not change when you make payments. We always need your consent to increase your limit. By making your required regular monthly payments, you create an ‘Open to Buy’ option on the account that allows you to enjoy the benefits of your new credit card.
No. The card will remain available to you even after you pay off the outstanding balance. There are many benefits to using your card even after paying it off in full.
No. At this time Affirm Financial does not have the cash advance option.
The customer information we collect is used to service your account(s) and provide customer service to you. Information may be used or shared with affiliated companies, as well as with authorized third parties.
Purposes may include:
- Protecting your accounts from unauthorized access or identity theft
- Protecting your requests such as a credit card application
- Servicing your account by issuing statements
No. For detailed information on interest rates and account charges, please refer to our disclosure statement sent in your Welcome Package or call 1-800-259-1167.
Credit scores determine the risk lenders are prepared to take on your ability to repay a loan. Our APR is between 29.9% and 39.9%. This allows you to borrow at the most competitive rates.
- Up front Disclosure
- No hidden fees
- No pre-payment penalties
- Choose a monthly payment that’s right for you
- Pay out anytime at no additional charge
Over the years, Affirm Financial Services has developed lending criteria that takes into account financial situations that do not always turn out as planned. We know this market and have greater approval criteria flexibility.
We may not approve everyone, but our success in giving credit where it is deserved allows us to keep our interest rates and fees very competitive. If banks do not approve a credit request, Affirm Financial is your next logical choice.
There is no comparison! Higher interest loans charge interest rates and fees that make borrowing extremely expensive. We provide personal loans with terms of 6 months to 60 months, at rates that allow you to meet your financial obligations and take control of your finances. We can also provide you with higher credit limits than a traditional higher interest loan operation.
Term Loan Fees:
- Administration fees: may apply*
- No pre-payment fees
- Returned payment: $45.00 per occurrence
*If you are in default, we can require you to pay the costs reasonably incurred for legal services retained by us to collect or attempt to collect payment from you.
To be eligible for an Affirm Financial loan you will need to be:
- A Canadian citizen or a Canadian resident
- At or over the age of majority in your province
- Discharged from any bankruptcy
- Able to provide some credit history
First Step: Using our convenient loan calculator, select the amount you want to borrow and the length of loan period, from 6 to 60 months. You’ll see right away exactly what your monthly repayments will be. Our loan calculator uses an interest rate of 39%.
Second Step: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and complete the online application or call us at 855-220-7531 and we will help you complete your application over the phone.
Once your application form is complete, we will review the information you have provided and get back to you within the hour.
If you’ve been pre-approved, we may ask you to verify your stated income and employment status by providing:
- Proof of income (i.e. pay stub).
- Proof of employment showing you have been employed at your current job for 6 months or more.
Affirm Financial wants you to succeed using our resources. Anytime you want to pay off your loan just give us at call 855-220-7531. There are no pre-payment penalties.
We understand that things happen. The main thing is to be proactive and let us know right away. Our goal is to help your credit score improve. Together, we can review the options available and make suggestions. By working together, we can help you stay on track. Call us at 855-220-7531.
We only issue one loan per applicant at a time, but we can re-evaluate your loan for an increased limit if your situation changes.
You can verify that the funds taken out of your bank account are applied to your loan/credit card by requesting your balance via phone, email or writing at any point during the term of your agreement.
As is the case with most loans, we set up a monthly payment plan based on the amount and term of the loan. We then have that amount withdrawn from your bank account on the day of your choosing each month.
- Your first payment can be scheduled for as much as 45 days after you have signed your loan agreement*.
- You can pay more than your monthly payment or pay off your loan at any time without penalties.
*Interest charges begin once loan is funded.
For more information on the Affirm Term Loan, please click here.
Our 6 to 60 month re-payment option gives you the ability to match the loan amount to your ability to re-pay.
Most applicants take about 15 minutes to fill out the form.
- You can take a picture with your smart phone and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can fax us the documents to 1-866-807-6699.
If none of these options are available to you, call us so that we can make arrangements that will satisfy all the legal needs pertaining to documentation and identity protection.
Yes. The Affirm MasterCard® has all the same rights and privileges and can be used anywhere MasterCard® is accepted.
We may require the following documents to prove a minimum of six months employment:
- Payslips from your current employer for proof of income, or Notice of Assessment from the Canada Revenue Agency
- Bank statements