We offer you a number of convenient ways to make monthly payments on your Affirm Mastercard®, including:
- Set up automatic bill payments through your online banking. Just add Payee: “Affirm Mastercard”.
- Bring your Statement into your local bank and pay directly through your bank account.
- Visit a Western Union with a WUQC. Use “Affirm Canada” for the code city, “BC” for the code province.
- Pay online using TelPay at www.TelPay.ca.
- Mail a cheque to: Affirm Card, PO Box 48235, 595 Burrand Street, Vancouver, BC V7X 1A1.
Once you establish a payment history or have improved your situation, we can always re-evaluate and Affirm can determine if a credit increase can be granted. We will always need your consent to do so.
No. Your credit limit will not change when you make payments. We always need your consent to increase your limit. By making your required regular monthly payments, you create an ‘Open to Buy’ option on the account that allows you to enjoy the benefits of your new credit card.
No. The card will remain available to you even after you pay off the outstanding balance. There are many benefits to using your card even after paying it off in full.
No. At this time Affirm Financial does not have the cash advance option.
The customer information we collect is used to service your account(s) and provide customer service to you. Information may be used or shared with affiliated companies, as well as with authorized third parties.
Purposes may include:
- Protecting your accounts from unauthorized access or identity theft
- Protecting your requests such as a credit card application
- Servicing your account by issuing statements