Please read the following information carefully. It covers our policies about protection and use of customer information.
We collect and maintain customer information as part of servicing your account and administering to our customer relationship.
In the course of serving you, we collect information from a variety of sources, such as:
- Information from the original lender or previous collection company regarding your account we have purchased.
- Information you provide to us over the phone and on applications or forms, such as your income and place of employment.
- Information we receive from an outside company, such as credit bureau, regarding your credit history or employment status; or
- Information about your transactions or experienced with companies associated with Affirm Credit Card (the banks and other companies affiliated with the credit card).
The customer information we collect is used to service your account(s) and provide customer service to you.
Information may be used or shared with affiliated companies, as well as authorized third parties, for a number of purposes such as:
- To protect your accounts from unauthorized access or identity theft.
- To process your requests such as a credit card application.
- To service your account by issuing statements.
We share information with non affiliated third parties when they are acting on behalf, or acting jointly with us.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, with non affiliated third parties that are acting on our behalf or acting jointly with us, including:
- Non-financial companies that perform support services for us, collection companies, issuing banks, credit card servicers, data processors, technical systems consultant and programmers, payment processors, or companies that help us market our products.
- Others are permitted or required by law such as credit bureaus, government entities, in responding to subpoenas and other legal processes, and those with whom you have requested us to share information.
We are committed to protecting customer information.
The Companies that work jointly with the Affirm Credit Card program are committed to protecting the security and integrity of customer information through procedures and technology designed for this purpose.
- Employee access to customer information is limited to those who need to know this information in order to service customer relationships.
- The Companies that work jointly with the Affirm Credit Card program maintain policies and procedures covering the proper physical security of workplaces and records.
- The Companies that work jointly with the Affirm Credit Card program have established physical, electronics, and procedural safeguards to comply with federal standards regarding the protection of customer information.
- The Companies that work jointly with the Affirm Credit Card program require independent contractors and outside companies who work with us to adhere to our strict privacy standards.
- The Companies that work jointly with the Affirm Credit Card program use technological means (such as backup files, virus detection and eradication software, firewalls, and other computer software and hardware) to protect against unauthorized access or alterations to customer data.
We believe it is important that the information we maintain about your account(s) is accurate.
If you become aware that any such information we maintain is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us immediately and we will take appropriate action to make the necessary corrections if we determine that they are inaccurate.
You may contact our Privacy Officer via email email@example.com, by phone 1-800-259-1167 or by mail at:
Affirm Card Services
Affirm Financial Services Inc.
P.O. Box 53
London, Ontario N6A 4V3
If your questions, concerns, and complaints have not been resolved to your satisfaction, you may also complain to the Privacy Commissioner within your jurisdiction, where applicable.
Copyright 2014 Affirm Financial | All Rights Reserved | Accessible Customer Service
Affirm Mastercard®. This card is issued by Peoples Trust Company under licence from Mastercard International.®/TM Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.