Resolving Your Privacy Complaints


Step 1: Contact our Privacy Officer
If you have a question or concern with respect to our handling of your personal information you should first contact our Privacy Officer. To review Affirm Privacy Disclosure
click here.

You may contact the Privacy Officer as follows:

Privacy Officer
Affirm Financial Services Inc.
P.O. Box 53, Station B
London, ON, N6A 4V3
Telephone: 1-855-220-7531
Fax: 1-866-807-6699 Email:

The Privacy Officer will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 48 hours. The Privacy Officer will immediately open a file and begin an investigation into your case. In doing so they may reach out to you to gather the particulars of the situation. Please include contact details where you can be reached and the time of day when it would be most convenient to do so. The Privacy Officer will complete their investigation and respond to you in writing no more than 30 days after the receipt of your complaint.

If you are an Affirm Mastercard consumer your concerns will be shared with People’s Trust Privacy Officer. You also have the option to contact Peoples Trust Complaints Officer directly and at any time.

You may contact Peoples Trust Privacy Officer as follows:

Privacy Officer
Peoples Group
1400 – 888Dunsmuir Street
Vancouver, BC, V6C 3K4
Toll-Free: 1-800-663-0324
Facsimile: 604-331-3469 E-mail:

Step 2: Office of the Privacy Commissioner

You have the right to question the findings of the investigation and the contents of the investigation file. All investigations files are retained by us for 7 years from the date the file is closed by us.

If you are not satisfied with the findings of the investigation you have the right to escalate your complaint to the Chief Privacy Officer at the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada or the Privacy Commissioner in your jurisdiction.

You may contact the Chief Privacy Officer of Canada as follows:

Chief Privacy Officer
Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
30 Victoria Street
Gatineau, QC, K1A 1H3
Toll-Free: 1-800-282-1376

Or you can file a complaint on-line