It’s easy to get started!
Our application form should only take about 15 minutes to complete.
Yes, it’s true – other services may require less information. But you often pay for this so-called convenience with higher interest rates or fees, because the less information they have about you, the less they can really judge your credit-worthiness, and they have to compensate for that by charging you more.
We think it’s worth taking a few minutes more to get a lower rate!
Here’s how the application process works.
Before you begin the application
If you choose the Affirm Financial MasterCard® or Affirm Financial Term Loan, the first thing you’ll see is our Disclosure Statement. We’re required to have you view, and acknowledge, that Disclosure Statement before going any further.
Next, you’ll answer a very quick Pre-Qualification questionnaire — just a few questions to help us determine if you’re eligible to proceed and that we can handle your application.
After that, you’ll be directed automatically to the credit application.
Completing the application
- Fill in all required fields in the form with your details.
- Note: post office boxes cannot be accepted. Please provide your physical street address.
- Submit your application using our secure online application tool.
Processing your application
- Your application will be reviewed upon receipt
- You will receive a written Disclosure Statement containing your specific information
- For term loans, successful applicants will have funds electronically transferred to their bank accounts upon receipt of the required signed documentation
- For credit cards, successful applicants will receive cards in the mail within 30 business days
We look forward to working with you!